Add your review
Review OCEANIC MANTA RAY FIN
Dive And Photo.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
The revolutionary design of the Oceanic Manta Ray fin was inspired directly from the shape and bio-mechanics of marine animals. By combining three different materials to simulate bone, tendon and fin, we’ve created a blade design that provides maximum power, speed & efficiency while also remaining extremely lightweight & durable.
Of course, it’s not all nature’s technology, we added some of our own as well. Our new soft-pad heel spring strap has a unique ergonomic finger-loop that makes getting these fins on or off in any situation a snap. We’ve also replaced the standard buckle attachment points with our new Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) system. The EBA system allows precise adjustments for a custom and comfortable fit at anytime and without tools.
This unique and unparralled combination of materials and technology will deliver performance where ever and whenever you need it; from demanding currents and rough surf to long surface swims, the Manta Ray will get you there.
- TECHNO-POLYMER BLADE Advanced material provides the strength of bone to maximize power, speed & efficiency, while being extremely lightweight & durable
- EASY BUCKLE ADJUSTMENT (EBA) Our unique EBA buckle adjustment system allows for more than 2” (5 cm) of precise adjustments for a custom fit without tools
- POWER-X SYSTEM Revolutionary material acts as tendon & joint, optimizing propulsion by flexing during the downstroke and releasing stored energy prior to the upstroke
- POWER CHANNEL The flexible material simulates the elasticity of skin by directing water flow off the back of the blade for increased thrust
- SOFT-PAD HEEL STRAP An comfortable and ergonomic finger-loop which allows the fin to be easily removed & replaced, even with thick neoprene gloves
- WINGLETS along the length of the blade increase efficiency and improve maneuverability
- COLORS: Blue/Black, Yellow/Black, All Black, White/Black, Sea Blue/White, Pink/White
- SIZES: 5-15
0 stars based on 0 reviews